For those of you who would like to try and catch a practice over the next few weeks here is the schedule:
Aug. 1: 3:00 PM
Aug. 2: 9:45 AM
Aug. 3: 2:45 PM
Aug. 4: 9:30 AM and 5:15 PM
Aug. 5: 3:00 PM
Aug. 6: 9:30 AM and 5:15 PM
Aug. 7: 3:00 PM
Aug. 8: 9:30 AM and 5:15 PM
Aug. 9: TBA
Aug. 10: TBA
Aug. 11: 9:30 AM and 5:15 PM
Aug. 12: 3:00 PM
Aug. 13: 9:30 AM and 5:15 PM
Aug. 14: 3:00 PM
Aug. 15: 9:30 AM and 5:15 PM
Aug. 16: TBA
Aug. 17: TBA
Aug. 18: 3:00 PM
Aug. 19: 3:00 PM
Aug. 20: 3:00 PM
Aug. 21: 3:00 PM
Aug. 22: 3:00 PM
Practices are at Rose Bowl Fields and open to the public until further notice.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Saturday August 2nd 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Grant Field in Bobby Dodd Stadium
• Coach Johnson and the Football team will be on hand for autographs and photos.
• Players and Coach will be located under tents along the sidelines, seated according to position.
• Maps of the field will be distributed and tents will be marked with player positions.
• Football posters and magnets will be distributed from mid-field.
• Games for kids will be open from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Callaway Plaza.
Please abide by the following guidelines:
1. No more than 2 items (per person) may be autographed.
2. Do not cut lines.
3. Prioritize who you want to meet.
4. Be careful of overheating. The west stands and concourse will be open for shade, refreshments and seating.
I'll see everyone there. Just yell out "Mash On The Gas" and I'll come running with a cold rag to wipe the sweat from your brow. Ok, maybe not. But if you see me, come introduce yourself.
Well, you've been waiting for what seems like forever to really find out what the new jerseys will look like.....so it seems they hit the book store just in time for the "Great Jacket Encounter" tomorrow. Special thanks to GoJackets978 for grabbing this pic on what is actually a nice camera phone.
So... what do you think? Do you like it? Do you love it? Is it too Miami? Too Arena Football? Not traditional enough? Fill up the comment board with your opinions!
Actually, I've been trying to come up with a good topic for a new poll, so maybe I've got it. We know how much Tech fans love to talk fashion! So leave your comments and make sure to vote on the new poll. Remember that all my results are sent on to the powers that be, and they've always seemed to welcome the feedback.
As far as the Whistle Poll which had been up forever, the results are below. For those of you that have forgotten the details of The Whistle proposal you can also go back and read the blog that accompanied the poll here: THE WHISTLE