Monday, January 21, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Dear Mash On The Gas readers;
I want to truly apologize to you. I have not been the type of Georgia Tech blogger that you have wanted. I have not been consistent or even remotely inspired. I have not posted cool tweets or written thoughtful columns that you are expecting. I feel that I have lost many of you and I am sorry.

When I took over MOTG, I had every intention of following D's hard work and taking this thing to a new level. I have let you down.

I stand (well, sit) before you and ask your forgiveness. I ask for your readership, your feedback, your insights and opinions. I ask for your contributions (not money, unless you really want to) and to help me make this site become a truly great one.

I will make the effort but I am asking your help.

Together, we can make MOTG a better representation of Georgia Tech.


Thank you,
J

*Wouldn't it have been cool if there was some inspirational theme music playing right now

No comments: